astragon Entertainment GmbH is a wholly–owned subsidiary of Team17 Group PLC, and a leading German games developer, publisher and distributor of sophisticated ‘working’ simulation games, focusing on non–violent cooperative gameplay with very detailed, technical, and realistic environments. astragon’s internationally well–known IPs include Construction Simulator, Bus Simulator, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers and Firefighting Simulator. The distribution of high–quality licensed and distribution products such as Farming Simulator and SnowRunner complete its attractive product range. astragon games are available world–wide on many different platforms such as consoles, smartphones, tablets, and PC.
A united and strong team – also when working from home: Even in challenging times like these, we are looking for a (Senior) PR Manager to support our team in Düsseldorf starting in June 2022. You can look forward to a flexible home office solution with digital training in your fields of activity without any restrictions by Covid–19 inhibiting your onboarding. Contact–reducing security measures in our office located in the heart of Düsseldorf additionally ensure the safety of all employees during the times they may be required to be on site.
- National and international public relations activities for selected Own–IP games as well as selected licensed and distribution products.
- Collaborate with our publishing partners, the inhouse marketing and social media team as well as astragon’s producing and product management teams on communications and PR strategies for German–speaking and global markets.
- Take on the responsibility to lead communication campaigns for as–of–yet unannounced games on a global level.
- Identify and work with PR freelancers and agencies as well as influencer marketing agencies in territories across Europe as well as Asia, North America, Russia and Eastern Europe.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key national and international media and key opinion leaders including content creators on Youtube and Twitch, and support them with preview and review possibilities, assets, and incentives such as exclusive coverage opportunities and physical press/content creator kits.
- Organize and lead digital and physical press trips, press events and conventions, and travel to other industry related events and conventions when necessary.
- Work with external development studios to accommodate interviews, behind–the–scene looks and exclusive preview requests from national and international media.
- Create and manage PR campaign coverage reports and post–mortems.
Qualifications: Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 – 5 years professional experience in the field of PR, with experience in console and/or PC video games publishing or development
- Strong communicator, both written and oral, in English and German. Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent manner within the PR, Social Media and Marketing team as well as with other internal stakeholders and external partners
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in building and managing relationships with freelancers, agencies and other external resources
- Experience in Typo3 or other content management tools
- Experience in Jira or other project management tools
- Additional language skills apart from English and German
Good to know:
- Our office language is English
What we can offer you:
We offer an inspiring working environment within a young, creative team as well as dynamic career opportunities. You can expect great benefits like bonus entitlement, employer–funded pension, flexible working hours, free parking, soft–drinks, coffee, fresh fruit and legendary team events.
Does this sound like you? If your answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch and send your CV and cover letter to job–firstname.lastname@example.org