BIT Capital is a fast-growing asset management company headquartered in Berlin. We develop financial products around our know-how of digitalization trends, the impact of the internet on global business models, and our ability to understand technology and its impact on financial markets better than traditional asset managers.
Our flagship products are the Global Internet Leaders funds, through which we invest in the leading internet companies of tomorrow that will emerge as winners of the structural shift of the global economy. Our funds are taking the top 3 places out of 10.000 equity funds worldwide in the Lipper 1 year performance ranking.
Today, we are looking for a Head of Communications & Brand (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin.
You will be joining our growing team to develop the brand and create and implement a comprehensive communications strategy for BIT Capital.
- You develop an exciting narrative for BIT Capital, reflecting our vision, strategy, goals, and results
- You build up BIT Capital as a brand by raising awareness and actively shape and manage our public image in the relevant communities
- You are our spokesperson and represent BIT Capital externally
- You develop and execute the roadmap for communication campaigns across all channels, aligning with social media, performance marketing, and content marketing initiatives
- You lead all corporate communications activities including events, interviews, industry relations
- You advise BIT Capital’s team on communications strategy
- You manage day-to-day media relations by building a network of national and international, business and trade journalists
- You own and run BIT Capital’s corporate external communication channels (i.e. website, social media, Blog)
- You have several years of experience in Communications and PR (product and/or corporate) in the fintech industry. Ideally, you have experience as a journalist in the field of financial investmentYou have experience in creating communication strategies with the ability to execute them and evaluate their success through data
- You have a strong knowledge and understanding of the finance and investment market as well as the national and international investment industry and are able to build bridges between the traditional investment world and the digital /startup industry
- You have a passion for the financial market and have a strong knowledge of the fintech industry
- You bring a great network, notably with relevant national and international finance and business journalists, and are prepared to fully leverage this for the success of BIT Capital
- You are a strong, experienced and concise communicator and copywriter
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and know how to act professionally in all work-related situations
- You have the ability to switch between operational and strategic but also like to get your hands dirty to solve problems, may they be big or small
- You are perfectly fluent in German and in English, spoken and written
- You can relate to our BIT Capital vision
- You are a team player, seeking to work with entrepreneurial individuals and thrive in a high-performance, transparent culture
- You set very high standards for your work: you are highly self-motivated to deliver a very strong performance in every aspect of your work
- You execute with ownership, determination, and free of politics
- You focus on results
- You communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and open to constantly grow and learn
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, an experienced team team bridging the worlds of finance and digital, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents. We look forward to meeting you!