We are currently recruiting for a PR Expert who has a strong press network in German-speaking countries, a unique eye for creative storytelling ideas that deliver value and trust, who is keeping a firm hold on ROI and is experienced in creating strategies and campaigns that meet wider business objectives.
- Manage, execute and oversee PR activities on German-speaking markets, with a primary focus on media relations, developing campaigns and storytelling ideas.
- Manage PR agencies and freelancers for further European countries
- Monitor, record and evaluate data of all activities, as well as continuous monitoring of key process indicators to ensure continuous growth.
- Set-up and execute an internal communication strategy that ensures an informative exchange across all global offices.
- Conduct training, mentoring, or otherwise help team members improve their knowledge or skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Public Relations agencies or a similar in-house role.
- Possess the love for destigmatize taboo topics and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/products.
- Be extremely well organized and accountable: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software.
- Maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Liberal Arts degree preferred.
- Native level of German and Native or fluent level of English and excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including presentation and speaking skills.
- Occasional national and international travel may be required.
WHY WOW TECH?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, apply on Linkedin or send your CV in English or German via email or through Indeed.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.