Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is seeking a PR specialist to support public relations and external communications across EMEA including corporate reputation, thought leadership, and product communications programs.
Working closely with the field marketing team and reporting to the EMEA PR Lead, this role will be critical in growing our presence in EMEA. You will be part of Zoom’s global PR team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with the EMEA and global teams as well as the agency network. The candidate can be based remote or close to one of our European offices, i.e. Amsterdam or London.
- Support in developing and driving Zoom’s communications strategy in EMEA, with a focus on key markets including corporate and product communications.
- Support in managing the agency network; build meaningful relationships with media and industry stakeholders.
- Manage and enhance wider reputation communications activities to ensure maximum integration of team’s work with broader brand and business performance goals, such as speaking engagements and award applications.
- Develop and execute local public relations campaigns and thought leadership narratives around key corporate issues.
- Partner with HQ and work closely with local marketing, government relations, and sales leaders to build out PR plans, integrate relevant customer stories and trends, in addition to ensuring key messages are disseminated via a variety of channels.
- Support EMEA-based spokespeople and act as a trusted communications advisor to key executives.
- Manage inbound media inquiries and support relevant events.
- Vet requests for speaking engagements related to the EMEA team.
- Track relevant media coverage and report as needed.
- 3+ years‘ relevant working experience in public relations, including in-house and agency experience.
- Fluency in English plus one European language is required.
- Existing media relationships with demonstrated ability to proactively build relationships.
- A global perspective and experience working in a cross-border, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to break down brand and reputational strategies into locally resonating programs.
- Love of storytelling. Polished and persuasive written and verbal communications skills, problem solver with a cool head who can be hands-on.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding of, and industry network in the technology sector.
- Flexible, collaborative team player with a positive no-ego attitude who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.