YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Improving consumers’ lives – now and for generations to come is our purpose. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives, then come and join our team of committed, passionate and friendly colleagues. Sustainability transformation is a key focus area for the Company and our strategy is science-based. We know, we have the biggest impact if we not only focus on what we can achieve alone but go for collaboration and partnerships. This requires outstanding scientific communication to foster partnerships, work effectively with stakeholders and nudge consumers into more sustainable behavior.
With our philosophy of promotion from within, we place strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world-class talent. Learn from our inspiring leaders, shape our supportive and welcoming culture, and place your personal development at the core of your work. Be part of our open collaborative work environment and enjoy a hot drink in one of our fabulous coffee bars!
We are currently seeking a Senior Scientific Communications Manager who will play an essential role in explaining what we do in innovation across products and processes, sustainability across all focus areas and scopes. Hence you will be contributing to P&G being a force for growth and for good, also enabling us to reach our goal of Net Zero.
- You will support the DACH Corporate Communications Team, the Brand Communication Function as well as the Sustainability Team and be their valued expert in press conferences, social media communication or congresses.
- You will help upskill the local DACH organization within the current Sustainability Academy Framework.
- You will give frequent speeches in external settings, from congress to TikTok.
- You will lead issue management for Germany on science topics e.g., ingredients under public scrutiny.
- You will work in agile settings, build long-term relationships, own the identification of superior narratives and be the scientific host for our guests.
Throughout your career at P&G, you will represent our Company and brands in a variety of roles. This will give you the opportunity to develop personally in different areas of communications.
Sounds good to you? – Please apply and then let’s have coffee or tea together. 😊
- You are a highly motivated young professional with master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, life science or similar or hold a PhD (which is a plus).
- Ideally you gained insights into scientific, medical, or corporate and have experience in a globally operating company.
- You have a creative yet structured mind and can translate scientific messages into visually appealing content.
- You can effectively communicate complex scientific data to internal and external stakeholders.
- You rapidly adapt to changing requirements and strive for excellence and bring knowledgeable of digital media platforms from LinkedIn to TikTok.
- You ideally gained experience in on-camera / video presentation.
- You are an expert in Microsoft Applications.
- We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning, and excellent communication skills in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly motivated team to help you get immersed into the world of external relations.
- Frequent exposure to Senior Management comes with the job naturally.
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive salary, yearly performance-based compensation reviews, and a wide range of social benefits (e.g., flexible work environment, company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, campus services such as fitness center, etc.).
- A customized personal development plan including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities (e.g., functional Communication Colleges, P&G Leadership Academy, multi-day courses on communication frameworks, digital media, effective business writing).
- Diverse career perspectives with new job assignments.
- Multi-functional teams of passionate and inspiring people with flat hierarchies.
- A vibrant international spirit with interactions on a regional/global level.
- A dynamic and respectful environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and life balance.
- Opportunity to engage in our various employee programs (e.g., National Diversity Team & New Hire Network activities, inspirational Leadership sessions with in- & external speakers, sports groups).
To optimally prepare for our online assessment & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process.
- CV as a separate document
- Copy of university diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please upload all documents in the „CV/Resume“ field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.