Engel & Völkers has been one of the leading real estate companies in the world for over 40 years. What began in 1977 with a small office in Hamburg has now developed into a globally successful brand family with more than 13,700 real estate experts at over 820 locations worldwide.
In our E&V Team Content Strategy & Cross Channel Campaign Management, our mission is to shape the future and drive the digital journey of E&V. We enable, educate and engage the E&V global network to help our partners write their own success story. We tell stories in a modern, multimedia, data-driven and cross-channel way that enhances the 360-degree offering of real estate and lifestyle products and services that E&V provides. Be part of our team of passionate and high performing digital experts who specialize in the most current methods of content creation, online marketing and digital communication. We aim to create a modern global brand experience by providing digital services, data-driven marketing and innovative tools.
Do you want to be part of it? Then we look forward to getting to know you. To support our team at our Hamburg headquarters, we are looking for you as a:
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT / TEAM LEAD SOCIAL MEDIA (F/M/D)*
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT INSPIRES YOU
- We live a balance between remote and on-site work: For us, it’s the results that count and together we decide which working environment is the best. When you work on-site at our headquarters, you get the view of the HafenCity and the Elbphilharmonie on top!
- Reconciling work and private life is particularly important to us: Benefit from 30 days‘ vacation, flexible working hours, the option of remote working, e.g. from home, and other personal benefits, such as an allowance for your HVV ProfiCard as well as for your gym.
- Professional development is a top priority at E&V: No matter whether it’s language courses, professional specialist conferences or individual trainings – your professional and personal development is the prerequisite for your and our success.
- We value and live a modern, future-oriented and collaborative working atmosphere: Open spaces, walls that can be written on and our spacious atrium invite you to share your vision with your team. With height-adjustable tables and curved monitors, we also enable you to work in a concentrated and ergonomic way at your own workplace.
YOUR TASKS THAT LET YOU GROW
- Develop a successful KPI cockpit and establish social media as a business driver(lead conversion) within the E&V network
- Lead our social media planning, control and content creation across all channels with evaluation of real time data with a focus on growth the of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube as well as the development of emerging channels
- You implement the E&V content strategy for social media channels with a focus on developing strategic storytelling as well as content creation for all social channels (e.g. live streams, video content)
- You will operationally support our Digital International Enablement team with strategic and content-related topics to better enable our international markets to have success in Social Media.
- You will build a thriving Social Media community by driving engagement through strong monitoring and adaptation of strategy through user insights
- Finally, the crisis communication across all Social Media channels is in your area of responsibility
YOUR PROFILE THAT INSPIRES US
- You have vast experience with social media on a multi-national level, ideally with an international brand
- You love working in an agile, cross functional team and work with a hands-on-mentality
- You have a successfully completed vocational education with a digital marketing focus or a degree with a major in media science, business administration/commerce or a similar qualification
- You have extensive experience in social media community management as well as in data driven storytelling – ideally you have technical experience with social and content management tools such as Sprinklr etc.
- You have great communication skills, excellent editorial and analytical skills
- Perhaps you are also passionate about hosting live-streams or podcasts
- Ideally you benefit from initial leadership experience
- Enjoy working in an international team, so excellent spoken and written English is a plus
APPLY NOW & BECOME PART OF OUR ENGEL & VÖLKERS FAMILY
We look forward to receiving your application exclusively via our application button. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Engel & Völkers AG – Zentrale –
*With this job advertisement we explicitly address female, male and diverse potential new colleagues. At Engel & Völkers, we are proud of our diversity and aim to further encourage it. We explicitly welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, nationality, religion or sexual orientation!